New songs starting for Bollywood Groove & Masala (Int) class on Tues 7 Dec!
1. Non-transferability of Membership:
Membership is not transferable. Member cannot sell, assign, or transfer this Agreement, his/her membership card or membership in DBI. Member may not loan his/her membership card / number to anyone else.
2. Suspension Policy: Member may not suspend membership under any circumstances except for pregnancy.
3. Waiver and Release by Member:
(A) Member fully understands that he/she is engaging in physical exercise and training on instructions by DBI personnel, which may cause injury to him/her. He/She hereby agrees that he/she is a voluntary participant in physical exercise, the use of studio facilities, and training and instruction by DBI personnel and that he/she is assuming all risks of injury to him/her on account of these activities.
(B) Member has carefully read this waiver and release and fully understands this as a release of any and all future claims against DBI for injury or risk of injury resulting from activities while attending the studio facilities and/or dance classes in the studio.
(C) Member further agrees to release DBI from any liability for any loss or theft of personal property left or stored while the Member is in the studio.
4. Member MUST register at the reception desk and produce his/her membership card, and provide identification and show other identification if requested by DBI.
5. Damage to studio property shall be paid for by any Member who wilfully or neglectfully causes such damage. Member is responsible for any damage caused by dependent child or guests.
Copyright © 2021 Dance Bollywood International Pte Ltd - All Rights Reserved.